Roulette sites offer casino game of chance, where you bet on combinations of numbers. Discover best online roulette websites in UK, safe to play for real money. Find top UK roulette sites with real dealers beneath.
Best UK roulette sites
|1||Fun Casino||100% bonus up to £123||Play NOW »|
|2||Flume Casino||£500 Bonus + 150 Spins||Play NOW »|
|3||Deluxino Casino||25 Spins||Play NOW »|
|4||NY Spins Casino||100% BONUS UP TO £100||Play NOW »|
|5||VoodooDreams Casino||100% BONUS UP TO £100 + 100 Spins||Play NOW »|
Outcome of the online roulette casino game depends on roulette wheel. Small white ball that decides players’ fate by landing in one of the slots. Online roulette games created with modern technology HTML5 made possible to spin the wheel even on mobile phones.
UK roulette websites with online wheel bring entertaining game. Players can earn juicy prizes. Expect several roulette variants, play on desktop or portable device. Seamless HD streaming sites come with live dealers.
Play at the best online roulette UK sites
Since internet roulette sites proved to be popular, leading casino providers developed mobile roulette tables.
- Evolution Gaming is leading developer, supplying excellent online roulette tables. The company conquered live casino market with mobile-friendly games, including Immersive Roulette, European and French Roulette.
- Playtech created VIP Roulette and European Roulette tables. Provider is known for employing attractive and professional dealers who spice up the casino games. Naturally, Playtech roulette offers flawless streaming with user-friendly interface.
- Microgaming delivers high quality online casino real dealer roulette games. Besides Microgaming Roulette variant, company stands behind trendy Live Playboy Roulette. Hosts of Playboy Roulette are wearing the Bunny uniform. Atmosphere on those tables is always a bit hotter.
- Vuetec prepared own version of online roulette. Top-notch roulette sites in UK feature Vuetec games.
Live and online roulette distinction
Users never playing live roulette against real dealer may wonder what is the difference between live and online roulette wheel. Dissimilarity touches several aspects, making roulette for real money better option than regular online roulette experience.
First of all, even when playing mobile roulette, outcome is not generated by RNG. Real wheel spins and ball lands in one of the slots. Additionally, live casino games are hosted by professional croupiers. Players can socialise with them, as well as other players on the roulette table. Finally, when playing roulette live for money, you see and hear real casino sounds. Experience authentic casino roulette atmosphere!
Best roulette sites for real money
Most of passionate roulette players recognize all game variants. Casino operators created dedicated tables for top players with high stakes roulette. All variations have something special, with individual house edge. Gamblers from United Kingdom can play free roulette or real cash games, at least three prominent variants including online European, American and French Roulette.
Whether you can find more than one roulette variant depends solely on the online casinos offer. These are roulette wheel variants you can play on any device in live casinos:
- European – one of the popular roulette games. Players enjoy European Roulette which features numbers from 1-36, plus a single zero field with house edge of 2.70%.
- American – another variation with high house edge of 5.26%. Not recommended to beginners.
- French – featuring La Partage rule. Best option real money roulette players on the go with house edge of 1.35%.
- Immersive – supplied by Evolution Gaming variant of Live European Roulette. Consists of special cashback bonuses, many camera angles, slow-motion replays and extremely sharp video.
Roulette online bets
Rules of land-based, online and live roulette are the same. Place bets on tables with designed roulette layouts. Various fields determine bet type. Roulette sites offer two main categories of bets: inside and outside bet. Inside bets are placed on numbers, whereas outside bets are located outside the number area.
Further analysis bring at least five other bet types. Roulette inside bets are known as single, split, street, corner, six lines, trio, basket and top line (American layout only). As the names suggest, players can bet on one or more numbers to get good payout rates.
In outside bets, you are guessing the winning colour (red or black) or type of the winning number (even or odd). Furthermore, bet on group of numbers. For example, put odds on the first 18 numbers and/or on the first 12 numbers etc.
Online roulette games with best payouts
Wnning big prizes with small investments is possible in games with biggest payout rates on inside bets. However, those bets have higher odds against winning; hence, placing them can is a very risky decision.
The best payout of 35:1 can be won if you correctly guess the winning number by placing a single number bet. Additionally, dealer has several other good payout rate bets such as 17:1 (split), 11:1 (basket and street), 8:1 (corner).
Outside bets, on the other hand, bring lower payouts and better winning odds. Place bet on 1st , 2nd , 3rd column, 1st , 2nd and/or 3rd dozen and expect winning amount two times higher than initial bet. The lowest payout of 1:1 is found on the simplest fields: red, black, even, odd, high and low.
Roulette websites betting systems
Online roulette leaves space for players using betting strategies. Improve chances of winning, control losses and prolong gaming sessions. Strategies can be used by everyone enjoying the game. Real dealer roulette systems include:
- Martingale’s System – most popular and oldest system. According to Martingale, you should bet on the even payout fields and double the initial bet amount after every loss. System can easily reach table limits or empty player’s account. It is advised to avoid using the Martingale’s betting system if playing roulette with small bankroll or on low betting limits table.
- Labouchere’s System – designed to bet on red, black, even, odd, high and low bets. Labouchere advises players to decide how much money they want to win and then make a simple Labouchere line made of ie. £1 bets. Bet amount should be deprived by sum of first and last number on the line. When last number on the line is marked off, you have won your desired prize. Losing streak may increase your initial bet too much, hence you should try to use this system on high limit tables.
- Dalembert’s System – one of the less extreme odds systems used by roulette players. Remove a bet unit after a win and add a bet unit after a loss.
Online roulette with lowest house edge
House edge helps determine how to improve chances of winning roulette game. Find which variant has the lowest edge and what games should be avoided.
French roulette is recommended variant, as comes with edge of 1.35%. Reason for relatively low edge is the La Partage rule. Players are allowed to keep half of bet amount in case the ball lands on field zero.
Second best option is European roulette. Standard single zero layout features numbers from 1 to 36. European variation is played without La Partage rule. Its house edge (2.70%) is two times higher than French roulette.
Finally, the last roulette game commonly offered is American roulette. Variation doesn’t feature La Partage rule. Additionally features double zero layout. Numbers 1-36 are accompanied by single zero field. American roulette layout brings additional field with a double zero on it. Double zero significantly increases the edge and makes it relatively high 5.26%.
Low and high stakes roulette tables
Roulette table limit is set for low, medium and high rollers. Online casinos offer two types of tables: standard with low betting stakes and VIP tables with no or high limits.
Low and medium roller tables offer extremely low minimum bet amount, varying from £0.10 to £1. High roller tables, don’t allow players to place less than £50 or £100. Maximum bet amount depends on game wheel type. Tables designed for players with small bankrolls accept bets no higher than £200.
High limit roulette tables, where medium rollers can bet up from £1,000 or £5,000. Live casinos offer at least one VIP table for players putting highest bets. Croupiers accept exceptionally high total bet amount of £50,000, £100,000 or more. Usually, table limits can be seen without even taking a seat.