200% casino bonus
A 200% casino bonus is probably the easiest way to triple your starting balance. You may not be able to force luck, but it is still relatively easy to improve your chances in the online casino.
Meanwhile, many casinos have recognized that if they pay the first 200% casino bonuses on top of the deposit, such a good offer can quickly attract customers. At least we can not resist with such promotions anyway. We present the best casinos with a 200 percent deposit bonus below in our overview.
The best online casinos with 200% deposit bonus
|1||Fun Casino||100% bonus up to £123||Play NOW »|
|2||Flume Casino||£500 Bonus + 150 Spins||Play NOW »|
|3||Deluxino Casino||25 Spins||Play NOW »|
|4||NY Spins Casino||100% BONUS UP TO £100||Play NOW »|
|5||VoodooDreams Casino||100% BONUS UP TO £100 + 100 Spins||Play NOW »|
We checked every license and read countless pages with bonus conditions. In the end, we had around 20 good casinos left, where we finally deposited and requested a 200% casino bonus. That took a lot of time, but it was definitely worth it.
Most online casinos offer their new customers a bonus. Promotions with 100% on top of the first deposit are quite standard, sometimes there is also a bonus for the second, third or even fourth deposit. A 200% casino deposit bonus has become rather rare. However this type of bonus still exists, go to the best casino bonus list to discover other percentage offers.
Not all bonuses are easy to implement, some conditions are better, some worse. We show what should you pay attention to in any case.
Casino bonus of 200% means first and foremost that the new customer is rewarded for his first deposit by doubling the amount. Whoever deposits in a gambling website with a 200% casino bonus, gets 200% extra of the sum to play with on top. For example, if you make a deposit of £100, you will receive an additional £200, thus in total £300 to play with.
Some UK licensed gambling sites lure new customers with free spins for certain slots. Let’s take the offer of the Wild Slots casino as an example. Operators come with a deposit bonus of 200% up to £50 and 30 free spins for the Book of Dead slot. If you deposit £25, you will get an additional bonus of £50 and the free spins. Starts with £75 starting balance and try your luck 30 times for free at Book of Dead.
Our criteria – what is a good 200% casino bonus?
- At least £100 bonus amount. What should we do with an offer like “deposit £10 and get an extra £20 bonus”? In order to make the 200% bonus really worthwhile, we have agreed that at least £100 bonus is necessary. If you want to deposit less, you can still do so and receive a proportionately smaller bonus. With some very good UK casinos, you can even get up to £5,000 bonus.
- Reasonable wagering requirements. The higher the required turnover, the lower your chance of paying out in the end. In addition, you are bound to the casino longer. We have therefore decided not to list casino operators that require more than 50x wagering. On another page, you can find detailed information about the low wagering casino bonus (between 5x and 40x).
- Wide choice of payment methods. Unfortunately, it is now almost a standard that Neteller and Skrill, but also Paysafecard deposits are excluded from the bonus. Read the small print in order to find out which deposit methods are getting a 200% promotion.
- Fairness. Hidden traps in bonus terms and conditions are every winner’s nightmare. To make sure you will receive your winnings safely, we have spent a lot of time studying the bonus rules. There are certainly more exciting things to do, but since it’s your money that’s at stake, this was a special concern for us. This includes in particular how not to accidentally violate the terms and conditions of the 200% casino bonus.
- Extra value. With some operators, you can combine the bonus with other offers such as cashback or free spins.
Bonus conditions are decisive for the quality of the respective offer. Welcome casino offer does not always refer to the first deposit. At some casinos, such as LV Bet, it is about the second, third or fourth deposit. Therefore, it is crucial to read the bonus terms and conditions carefully before making a deposit.
There are a few other things that should be taken care of:
- Bonus wagering requirements
- Amount of the minimum deposit
- Excluded payment providers
- Bonus conditions for the free spins
- Games restrictions
- The weighting of the matches
- The time period to clear the bonus
- Maximum payable profit
Every new customer should be aware that the bonus amount cannot be paid out immediately. Otherwise, casino players would be registering in any online casino to grab the bonus and withdraw everything without playing. Even casinos have nothing to give away, the bonuses are coming with strings attached in the form of wagering requirements.
Bonus and the winnings can only be paid out when the bonus amount has been wagered in the casino. The number of wagering requirements differs from casino to casino. In addition, the use of certain games with the bonus may be restricted. More details are described in each bonus terms and conditions and in our guide to wagering requirements.
Free spins are also subject to certain wagering. These concerns the amount of the wager, as well as the maximum achievable profit. In addition, some casinos exclude certain payment options, thus first deposit will qualify for the promotion only with a specific deposit method, ie. such as Muchbetter bonus. Time is also a decisive factor – players are given a certain number of days to fulfill the bonus requirements.
Pros and cons of the 200% bonus
A 200% casino bonus comes with many advantages:
- A high match of bonus percentage is not common in most online casinos. This gives you more opportunities to put the new platform through its paces. Extend the playtime and reduce the risk of losing your balance.
- Presence of additional offers that are linked to the bonus. Free spins are welcome and increase the chances of winning. Extra spins are attached to well-known and popular online slots from different providers. Learn game mechanics before playing for real money.
But we do not want to hide the drawbacks of such a promotion. Higher the percentage of a bonus, the more demanding wagering requirements will be. Furthermore, the deposit amount that can be doubled is usually limited. Remember to take a close look at the bonus conditions, check exact turnover conditions at online casinos with a 200% bonus.
From our own experience as employees in various online casinos, we know quite well that there are different types of players. Far too often a big bonus is played with too small stakes. For example, a player who gets a £200 bonus with a £100 deposit usually has to wager between £3,000 and £10,000, depending on casino terms. With 20 cents wagered per spin, that’s 50,000 game rounds – a thing of the impossible, unless you have other hobbies.
In general, there is never anything against playing with smaller stakes. But with a big bonus, you have to bet more aggressively. On average, a standard player can make between 300 and 600 spins per hour. If you only want to play for an hour or two and then don’t want to gamble online for a few weeks, you have a problem. Because, as you know, all bonus offers have an expiration date. And it would be a pity if your bonus simply expires. However real high rollers should not have any problems with that.
In all online casinos, some titles are excluded from the use of the 200% casino bonus. If you want to play exactly these, you must either renounce the offer or first free the bonus. Most likely you will find restrictions for:
- Dear or Alive
- Blood Suckers
- Mega Moolah
- Table games in live casino
What is your experience with a 200% casino bonus? We appreciate your feedback in the comments!