The latest trend in the gaming world are Pay N Play casino sites. Trustly is the company that stands behind the new service, which allow to play at online casinos without registration. You save your time by combining signup process with direct deposit from your online bank account. Instead of filling out form with lots of information about yourself, you can play as soon as you have made a deposit. Did we mention that withdrawals are as easy and extremely fast? This is the most innovative and effective payment solution we’ve seen so far! It takes user experience up to a completely new level, as you can play without delay!
Fast casino transactions via Trustly’s Pay N Play
Trustly and Pay N Play casinos means that you can skip extended registration processes (although it does not take long). Furthermore, you do not have to wait for the initial deposit and money when making a withdrawal. Instead, you enjoy really easy gaming in the best possible way. We also recommend you to read more about operators which use traditional Trustly as casino payment method.
What is more important, you can leave the casino game, close web browser and return later to make a withdrawal or play more if you did not clear the account at your current game session. Therefore, Pay N Play system allows casino operator to verify player in connection to unique identifier created when deposit is made from the specific bank account. It also helps gaming companies to meet the regulator requirements for what is known as KYC (know your customer).
PayNPlay hybrid solutions with Trustly
Whether it’s a newly launched casino or established brand that wants to innovate, Trustly Play N Play’s solution can be fully integrated. There are two different available variants:
- Pure Pay N Play: here Trustly is your main gate to the online casino. You can play right away by making a deposit, as “virtual account” is created within a few seconds. When you leave the casino site and return later, previous account balance remains available, as you will be verified via your online bank. Withdrawals are also made immediately and money lands straight in your bank account.
- Hybrid Pay N Play: casinos developing and expanding their business may prefer to choose the hybrid system. Trustly is available as an alternative payment option, alongside other registration method. However, in contrast to “Pure” solution, “Continue play” feature is not available. When you return to play again or withdraw money, you need log in with username and password via Trustly’s iFrame.
Is it safe to play at Pay N Play casinos?
Trustly is well known company who is responsible for creating new Pay N Play service. Company based in Sweden is supervised by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority. They are also a part of EU regulations, thus they can transfer land borders completely legally. With online bank payments that provide additional security, players can feel safe.
Benefits of casinos with no registration
Players can enjoy a variety of benefits coming from instant transactions. It is usually said that there are two sides of coin, but when it comes to online bank verification it’s actually hard to find disadvantages. It may not always be as beneficial for casinos – but it does not matter to us anymore. With 3-D Secure authentication protocol coming from banks, online casinos are forced to adapt. For a clearer view of what the benefits of this payment method are, we have listed a number of points below.
- Easy registration process (or no registration process). Forget about long form with plenty of information to be filled prior playing at a casino. All you need to do now is identify through Trustly and your bank account, which will result in automatic creation of unique casino account that will be linked to your bank.
- Additional security. 3D verification system requires enormous security. The risk of someone getting over your data is minimal.
- Fast withdrawals. Depositing money at a casino is very rarely problematic. However, when it comes to withdrawals, more people encounter different issues. Some casinos have completely wagered waiting times on withdrawals. Sometimes, you need to wait at least three days for casino to payout your winnings. In some cases it may take up to a week or longer. With Pay N Play, withdrawal time is reduced to a few minutes.
- Shady casinos are filtered out. Bank verification sets high demands on casinos. Dodgy operators who fail to meet bank requirements will never be able to introduce new system. This means that Pay N Play will become a quality stamp for gaming sites.
A smoother alternative
A couple of years ago, Skrill and Neteller (e-wallets) became almost a must for majority of online casinos as payment methods. They were a really quick alternatives to traditional bank transfers or transactions with credit cards, such as Visa or MasterCard, which often can take up to several banking days to approve or process all payments. Different variants of banking options bring also benefits and limitations. However, in an industry like the online gaming, trends tend to grow really fast. We are obviously looking forward to following Trust’s exciting progress in the casino industry!
Play casino without account
Playing casino without registration is often unclear where gaming license has been licensed and what is the tax situation. Sometimes, it’s even more difficult to figure out what’s going on when ownership structures and licenses require some research to fully understand it.
An example of these casinos is Speedy, operated by Co-Gaming Limited, which is probably more famous for its other brand – ComeOn. Co-Gaming Limited has both offices and gaming licenses in Malta and UK. On the other hand, Speedy is licensed and regulated by the Curacao Government too. In this case, it is reasonable to assume that games at Speedy casino are considered taxable by the UK authorities, even though games on ComeOn are not.
Will Pay N Play be available to UK players?
There is no conceal that there has been a lot of control on deposits and withdrawals for many British customers. Banks have chosen to block payments from certain suppliers and account numbers. BankID (exclusively in Sweden) makes Pay N Play method easy to use, when you are having Swedish bank account to identify online. Swedish customers can now create an account at casinos with their BankID and this is all they need from documentation.
At the moment Pure Pay N Play service is only available in Sweden, Finland and Germany. For now, UK customers can use Trustly as alternative payment method. Simply connect your bank account with Trustly iFrame, however it does not bring all the functionality as we mentioned above.
Pay N Play is a brand new feature, but there are already some casinos offering this service. No Account Casino, Ninja Casino, Speedy are available to Swedish and Finnish customers. In addition, Betsson and ComeOn are setting up new brands too.
This means that it may be possible for UK players to deposit and withdraw money at the casino with no further delays. Most casinos will definitely follow this path and we should soon see more operators offering online slots without registering.
Did you find this article helpful?
When Pay N Play casinos will be available in UK?
That is a piece of really good article. Interesting direction, where casino business is going at the moment. There is no UK online casino as such that offer full service yet, but more and more operators are adapting Trustly as a payment method, which is a good signal. Hope soon we can enjoy no account casinos, same as Swedish or Finnish players5 / 5-