Blackjack sites UK
Blackjack sites offering online blackjack for real money is one of the most popular internet games. Learn how apply best blackjack strategies here!
Outcomes of most of other card games, online blackjack outcomes depend widely on players’ luck; nevertheless, there are certain playing strategies that can help them to increase their chances of beating the dealer’s hand.
Casino blackjack software providers, in their pursuit of offering players the ultimate blackjack experience, have developed real money blackjack variants which can be played with mobile phones, tablets and laptops. Blackjack websites offer authentic atmosphere, proper dealers and real-time blackjack action anytime and anywhere.
Top online blackjack casino sites
|100% bonus up to £123
|Play NOW »
|£500 Bonus + 150 Spins
|Play NOW »
|Play NOW »
|NY Spins Casino
|100% BONUS UP TO £100
|Play NOW »
|100% BONUS UP TO £100 + 100 Spins
|Play NOW »
There are no guaranteed strategies that can help you win on mobile or live blackjack. However, there are certainly some things you should have in mind if you hope to at least improve your chances of beating the dealer’s hand.
The main objective of blackjack is to score 21 or a count which is closer to 21 than the count of the dealer’s hand. In order to achieve this, players have to know when it is the best to hit, stand or split. Even though the optimal playing strategy for live blackjack depends on the rules, here is a strategy that gives best results when the game is played with 8 decks of card, the dealer stands on soft 17 and the players can double on any card.
- Hard hand – When the player holds hard 5-11 he should hit regardless the dealer’s card. Hit is also a good option when the player has hard 12-16 and the dealer shows 7-Ace. Hard 10 and 11 across dealer’s 2-9 are a good chance to double. All other combinations should result with hitting the stand button.
- Soft hand – Soft hands have a border which tells players whether to hit or stand. Soft 13-17 is a sign to hit, whereas soft 18-21 is a sing to stand. Exceptions to this rule are hit on soft 18 across dealer’s 9-Ace and double on soft 13-18 when the dealer holds 5 or 6.
- Pairs – Tens are never split and Aces and eights are always split. Besides these three rules, it is advisable to split anything from pair of twos to pair of nines if the dealer holds a card between 2 and 7. It is a good choice to double on pair of fives if the dealer gets 2-9. Twos, threes, fours, fives, sixes and sevens are a sign to hit if the dealer holds 8 or higher.
How do I know that online real money blackjack is fair?
Fairness of casino games has always been an intriguing topic to online players. However, unlike online casino games whose outcomes depend on random number generators, live dealer casinos provide real-time action which takes place in front of players’ eyes. Therefore, those who will play real money live blackjack will be able to see a dealer who shuffles the decks and draws the cards.
Therefore, players should never worry whether there is a bug in the system or whether the software has been rigged. Also, each card used on live blackjack tables has its own code and it cannot be replaced with another card. Finally, if a player thinks that the dealer has made a mistake, he or she can contact the pit boss for assistance at any given time. Thus, the answer to the question “How anyone can know that live blackjack is fair?” is very simple: players can see it with their eyes.
Basic rules for free blackjack online
Live blackjack has some standard rules as well as several rules that can vary. Therefore, it is very important to know which provider powers the game that you are playing in order to know the exact game rules. Here are some basic rules found on the blackjack tables by Playtech, Microgaming and Evolution Gaming. Before listing the games and the rules, it has to be pointed out that all of these games are played with eight 52 card decks and all of them pay 3:2 for a blackjack.
- Playtech Blackjack – Live dealer blackjack by Playtech allows players to double after splitting and double any two cards. The dealer on this game always stands on 17, whereas the surrender option is not offered. Players can neither hit on split Aces nor resplit. This game has a house edge of 0.48%.
- Microgaming Blackjack – Microgaming’s real money live blackjack has a higher house edge of 0.51%. This variant allows players to hit on split Aces; however, players cannot double after splitting or double on any two cards. Microgaming made a live mobile blackjack that allows doubling only on 9, 10 and 11. The dealer stands on all 17s.
- Evolution Gaming Blackjack – This dealer blackjack game has the same rules as the one powered by Playtech. Therefore, the house edge is also 0.48% and players can double after splitting and double on any two cards, whereas the dealer stands on 17. Hit split Aces, resplit and surrender are not allowed.
Mobile blackjack strategy
Those who want to play real money live blackjack with their smartphones or tablets in accordance with the optimal strategy have to bear in mind that the playing strategy depends on the game rules. Each rule modification has its effect on the strategy; nevertheless, the best way of playing your hand with the rules found on Playtech and Evolution Gaming real dealer blackjack games are as it follows:
- Hit – Hard 5-11 and soft 13-17 is an excellent opportunity for hitting the hit button without even caring what the dealer’s card is. If the players has hard 12-16 he should hit in case the dealer gets 7-Ace.
- Stand – Hard 17-21 is a sing to stand, regardless the dealer’s hand. Also, if the dealer shows 1-6 and the player has a hard 13-16 hand, he should stand. Other situation when standing is the only reasonable move is when the player has soft 19-21.
- Double – There are several situations when players should consider doubling. For example, hard 10 and 11 across dealers 2-10 are a great chance to double. Also, if the dealer show 5 or 6 and the player has soft 13-18, double is a smart move. A pair of fives should be a reason to double in case the dealer has anything from 2 to 9.
- Split – Pairs that always have to be split are eights and Aces. Tens should never be split, whereas in most of the cases nines should also be a sign to split. Twos, threes, sixes and sevens should be split if the dealer holds anything from 2 to 7. All the other combinations should result in a hit.
Difference between mobile and tablet blackjack
When players discuss playing on mobile devices they think about Android or iOS smartphones and Android tablets and iPads. However, there are certain differences between playing on these two types of mobile devices. For example, smartphones tend to have smaller displays than tablets. This makes tablets a better option for playing live blackjack games since players can see everything better, plus the buttons are bigger and easier to press.
However, one difference that gives smartphones a small advantage is their size. Mobile phones are smaller and more compact than tablets; hence, players can easily take them anywhere without having to carry a special tablet case or a bag. Another differences may be found in the processor; nevertheless, even different smartphones or tablets have different technical specifications. In any case, more powerful devices provide better and sleek gaming experience, whereas devices with weak processor may have some difficulties in starting the platform or providing seamless streaming.
Is online blackjack games safe?
As long as you play real money blackjack at well established and licensed casinos they have absolutely nothing to worry about. Popular live casinos hold gambling licenses and safety certificates that guarantee these sites are safe and fair.
Additionally, online gambling sites use SSL encryption technology which makes it almost impossible to third parties to steal valuable information provided by customers.
Plus, all personal and financial information which users provide are strictly confidential and reliable casinos never share it with other companies or individuals. Safety has always been one of the main concerns to online players. Therefore, as long as you choose a casino carefully, you have no reason to worry about anything.