EcoPayz (also known as ecoAccount) is an eWallet that is used almost exclusively for deposits and withdrawals at online casinos. EcoPayz casinos are quite comparable to Skrill and Neteller, as these e-wallets are used mostly for casino, betting sites and poker payments. Casinos using EcoPayz offer all the regular features of an e-wallet, plus the ability to withdraw money using a prepaid card.
Best EcoPayz casino sites
|Rank||Casino Site||Rating||Bonus||Key Features||play|
2686 players registered
50 Extra Spins18+. T&Cs apply.
1309 players registered
20 Extra Spins18+. T&Cs apply.
1972 players registered
Welcome bonus18+. T&Cs apply.
EcoPayz is often accepted as deposit method by the best online casino sites (free of charge in many cases). Cash outs can also be done with EcoPayz. In the table above you find all online casinos accepting ecoPayz transfers.
EcoPayz quick facts
EcoPayz company was founded in the year of 2000. At that time the brand was still known as ecoCard. This probably caused a lot of confusion, because if a payment method uses the term “card” in the name, then you do not necessarily conclude that it is an e-wallet. EcoPayz is actually the name of the company’s umbrella brand. If you open an account, you have access to several products of that provider. These products are:
- EcoAccount: this is the electronic wallet. Credit can be added by credit card, bank transfer or via Paysafecard. Balance can then be used for online payments.
- EcoCard: this is a prepaid MasterCard that can be used to pay online and offline. Every ecoCard is connected to your ecoAccount. This means that you can only spend as much as is available in your ecoAccount. EcoCard payments are accepted wherever MasterCard allows you to pay. Here you will find a list of all online casinos where you can deposit with EcoCard. You can apply for up to 3 ecoCard cards for free. One in Euro, GBP and USD.
- EcoVirtualCard: this is a virtual credit card (MasterCard) that can only be used once. The ecoVirtualcard is also connected to your ecoAccount. After single usage the card expires. In comparison to the ecoCard, the ecoVirtualcard can only be used for online and mobile transfers.
This article is dedicated to ecoPayz electronic wallet – actually ecoAccount. Therefore, we leave out the company’s card products in separate section, focusing instead on the pros and cons of using the EcoPayz at online casino.
EcoPayz casinos pros and cons
- Can be used in many online casinos for deposits and withdrawals.
- Works similar to PayPal. Deposits at EcoPayz online casinos are processed in few seconds.
- Transfer money via credit card, bank transfer, Paysafecard and convert cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin.
- Funds can be easily send to other ecoPayz accounts.
- ecoPayz account is free and openings takes only few moments.
- Company is regulated by the FCA (UK Financial Conduct Authority).
- After 12 months of inactivity, a fee of £1.50 (monthly) will be debited from your account.
- Relatively high transaction fees (see below).
Eco Payz casino FAQ
- How does EcoPayz casino work?
In order to use ecoPayz’s ewallet, credit must be added. Available balance is used for online payments. If you win in the online casino, you can withdraw profits to ecoPayz account. Essentially, ecoPayz works just like Skrill or Neteller.
- How to top up EcoPayz account?
Add balance by transfer money from credit card, bank transfer, Paysafecard or cryptocurrencies. When using Paysafecard consider a very high fee of 7%.
- Are there any limits?
There are five different account levels at ecoPayz. These are: Classic, Silver, Gold, Platinum and VIP. After the free registration you first get Classic status. Transactions are limited to 2,232.76 GBP. In order to move up to the next level (Silver), user has to verify personal data. Passport and proof of the residence address must be emailed to ecoPayz. On the “Gold” level, maximum 89,310.33 GBP can be stored on the EcoPayz account. Do note that in order to get an ecoCard or an ecoVirtualcard you have to be at least on the “Silver” level. Therefore, these prepaid cards are available only if you have verified your personal information.
- Does all online casinos accept ecoPayz?
No. Although EcoPayz is accepted by many of the top UK casinos (check table at the top of this page), Skrill and Neteller are hard to beat. Acceptance of ecoPayz at online casinos is also country-dependent. Not all casino sites accept ecoPayz deposits from customers in UK.
- What are alternatives to EcoPayz?
In short, we think there are better alternatives. Skrill and Neteller are accepted by almost all online casinos – including operators from United Kingdom. In addition, there are of course many casinos where PayPal can be used.