Non sticky bonus casino UK
Types of bonuses to casino deposits are extremely different. Non-sticky bonus casinos in the UK are thought a better choice for beginners and experienced players. What is the distinction between the bonus groups? Additionally, to the non-sticky offers (parachute), you may find phantom bonuses. Let’s shed some light on the bonus jungle and answer the most frequently asked questions.
Best non-sticky bonus casinos
|1||Fun Casino||100% bonus up to £123||Play NOW »|
|2||Flume Casino||£500 Bonus + 150 Spins||Play NOW »|
|3||Deluxino Casino||25 Spins||Play NOW »|
|4||NY Spins Casino||100% BONUS UP TO £100||Play NOW »|
|5||VoodooDreams Casino||100% BONUS UP TO £100 + 100 Spins||Play NOW »|
What is no sticky bonus?
In this case of a non-sticky bonus, the player receives the promised credit. However, at first, you only play with own money. This can be paid out at any time, including possible winnings. Due to wagering conditions, one must pay attention to which no sticky bonus is chosen.
Transfer money into an online casino account and claim non sticky deposit bonus. To activate free balance, wager it multiple times – between 35x and 55x.
One of the most recommended exceptions with very low wagering requirements is NYSpins casino, where you can withdraw extra money after 30 bets of the sum of the deposited funds and the bonus. This is even more amazing as NYSpins gives you a bonus on your first 4 deposits, up to £1000.
You will not be able to cash out the bonus before wagering requirements are met. However, you can play with all your real money. A bonus balance will be canceled from your account when you make a withdrawal. The same applies to winnings from no sticky bonus offer.
Bear in mind, this rule is equitable for the majority of players. Cash-out at any time and keep the chance of redeeming the bonus.
Advantages of the non-sticky bonuses
- Equity can be paid out at any time
- Winnings can be withdrawn early
- The bonus remains as a credit on the player account
- Fewer misunderstandings with payouts
Further, we make recommendations for online casino sites, which provide the colloquial parachute bonus.
Use of the parachute bonus
With such offers, the operator clearly separates the deposited money from the bonus. The latter only becomes active when the real money has been played. This is security that not every online casino offers.
This type of reinsurance comes with a most pleasant way of spinning slots machines. Slot bonuses are often automatically activated, even though the customer did not want it. But with a non sticky promotion, you don’t have to worry about that.
If all ropes are broken and the deposited amount is lost, the bonus money will still be in use. Which is why it is also called the parachute bonus. This is a kind of financial buffer, thus fun does not have to end abruptly.
Wager the best parachute bonus at an online casino
In order to withdraw free money, bonus conditions must be met. Essentially, non-sticky bonus requires:
- A certain minimum amount of bets.
- Wagering, by playing specified casino games provided for this purpose.
- Possibly, a maximum bet amount is taken into account.
- Compliance with the general casino terms and conditions.
We would like to explain this on below, practical example:
- The player deposited and gambled away £200.
- No sticky bonus grants 100%.
- Another £200 is available.
- Bonus money requires 25x minimum wagering = £5,000 in placed bets.
- When the player reaches this amount, he can withdraw the remaining bonus credit, converted into real money.
Tips to unlock the non sticky bonus
First of all, the bonus requirements must be examined in detail. They look slightly different for each non sticky bonus.
- Work out the minimum wagering. For example, if you receive £100 as a bonus and have to wager it 30 times, you need to bet £3,000 in total. It is important to consider whether this value must be reached within the time-frame (7, 14, 30 or more days).
- Calculate the daily workload. We do not recommend to do everything in one session. Plan to place £150 in bets every day. In this way, you need 20 days to place the desired £3,000.
- Tip: do not stop at exactly this value. We would rather bet 5-10% more to avoid being labeled as a bonus hunter. Some online casinos reserve the right to cancel the payout.
- In addition to the time limit, the no sticky bonus can have limited bets.
- Check which games contribute 100% to wagering and whether there are exceptions. While slot machines are best to wager, the situation is different for table games. If blackjack were only considered at 10%, you would have to generate f £30,000 in total instead of just £3,000.
What is a sticky bonus?
Sticky bonuses refer to casino credit you can bet, but not withdraw. The bonus will remain as balance until you play or cash it out. Many bonus offers from online casinos are mandatory, which means that the deposited amount remains blocked until the wagering requirements are met. In other words, the provider converts the equity into bonus money. In English, one speaks of a sticky bonus, when credit and extra money form a connection.
This kind of bonus is not available in many online casinos nowadays. The idea is simple, for example, apply for 100% phantom bonus on your first deposit. Let’s assume you have deposited £100. You would get a £100 sticky bonus in your balance. If you bet with real money first, you can cash out at any time, however, bonus money would be no longer valid.
Immediately after you lose your deposit, you can play with the phantom casino bonus. You can’t cash this out, but you can withdraw anything above the initial bonus amount – check the example below:
- From £100 bonus, you played £50.
- Win £250, balance is now £300.
- Cash-out £200 straight away without any bonus wagering.
- Phantom sticky bonus will expire after payout.
Unfortunately, there is no other trustworthy casino operator at the moment. Most other brands offering this bonus do not have a gambling license. As soon as a reliable promotion appears, you will find it on this page.
Conclusion: which bonus type is better?
For whom is the forfeitable bonus suitable? We cannot give a clear answer to this question. If you want to withdraw money at any time, casino websites like VideoSlots or Casumo are top-notch. On the other hand, read the article about casinos with a 200% bonus that contain non-sticky promotions with fair bonus conditions and the lowest wagering.
Remember to examine bonus wagering conditions. One thing is certain: lower the required minimum turnover, the better the forfeitable bonus for beginners. If then a long implementation time (30+ days) is added, the offer is really attractive.
More advanced players will take some sacrifices, which can be compensated with experience. High rollers will be interested in the no sticky bonus offers, which guarantee up to £500 and more on the deposit.