Boku is a mobile payment service that allows users to make instant deposits into online casinos, without credit cards or e-wallets. There are many Boku casinos on the internet to choose from, so you can start playing right away. For those who want some additional information about the Boku online casino sites, we have created this handy guide with top notch gambling operators.
Online casinos accepting Boku
|Rank||Casino Site||Rating||Bonus||Key Features||play|
1462 players registered
60 Extra Spins18+. T&Cs apply.
901 players registered
80 Extra Spins18+. T&Cs apply.
What is Boku?
Boku is a service established in 2003 that helps players send money directly into an online casino through a mobile device. This new form of payment is epecially popular among users, who are unwilling to share personal information online. When using Boku, you provide only your phone number – nothing more.
If you want to use Boku as a casino payment method, you do not need to share last name, first name or account information. Confirmed transactions are made exclusively via the telephone. This additional security in the transmission of data makes Boku a great service provider for the new online casino sites.
Why Boku should be used for online casino transactions?
- Make other mobile payments through Boku.
- With Boku you get casino signup bonuses in many casinos.
- Once you deposited money with Boku, you can start playing immediately.
- No additional fees.
How to make deposit to Boku Casino?
1. Visit the deposit page of the casino.
To transfer funds into the online casino account, you must first find the payment options or the corresponding page in the casino site.
2. Select Boku as main payment method and verify your phone number.
Once you found the right page, there are usually few banking options available: bank transfer, pay per mobile, e-wallet and credit card. Boku belongs to pay by mobile section. When you choose Boku, you will be redirected to the mobile payment landing page. Note: Should you use Boku for the first time, enter your phone number and verify it.
3. Specify the amount of the deposit.
Enter the desired amount that you want to transfer to the casino. You will receive an SMS message requesting authorization.
4. Confirm amount by SMS.
Once you have completed the authentication procedure, you will receive another SMS. To complete the process, you only have to accept the amount by SMS. Type “Y” and send the SMS back. The amount you specified is immediately available for play and will be deducted from your phone bill or prepaid card.
5. Log in to the online casino and play with the deposited money.
When payment is completed, log in to your online casino and enjoy games!
Boku casino withdrawals
Unfortunately, you can not cash out / withdraw money with Boku – even if you won at the casino. Therefore, you will need to look for an alternative to get your payout. Remember, when choosing the online casino, pay attention to banking options,as you want the ones that you prefer.
Boku security and trustworthiness
One of the main reasons for the attractiveness of Boku as an payment method in the online casino is the particularly high guarantee of security. First of all, for every deposit you will receive an SMS for the authentication of the number and the confirmation of the requested amount. Once the amount has been confirmed, you can be sure that the transaction is 100% secured. If the amount is not confirmed by the user, balance wont be added to casino account and to your mobile bill.
When deposit is confirmed via your mobile phone, the balance is immediately available at online casino. There is absolutely no delay, and you have immediate access to favorite real money slots.
If you ever experience problems with the software from Boku mobile service, simply reach out confident support team. In addition, there is also an extensive FAQ to help users get started and quickly answer the most common questions. But if the inquiry is more complex, contact support directly via email.
Advantages of Boku casinos
- It is a practical payment method. Fantastic fact about Boku is this special payment option excludes middle services. No credit cards or e-wallets are required. Simply complete transaction with your mobile phone.
- No share of personal information. Anyone who is often unsure about data protection when making mobile online transactions, will find solution in Boku. Any personal information are no disclosed to the casino operator. Neither your first name, last name, back account data or credit card numbers are retrieved. Boku doesn’t ask for user personal information.
- Smartphone, tablet and laptop friendly. Use any device you want. However, you always require to have an active mobile number to confirm transactions.
- Instant deposit – transfers by Boku are done with no delays. Once you have confirmed the transaction, credit is in the account.
- Extra security. Boku offers players extra security, as the transaction needs to be confirmed again via SMS.
- Great 24/7 customer support
Disadvantages Boku casino sites
- US Players are not eligible to transfer money to online casino with Boku: While many US citizens can use Boku online to make payments on other services and products, Boku is usually not offered as a form of payment in the reputable online casinos of the United States. But if you are in the US and need to transfer money, you can do it with the usual methods like credit cards, Neteller or Skrill.
- Relatively low deposit amounts. Who wants to make a large deposit (high roller players) Boku at the wrong address. Boku only allows to deposit a maximum of £30 per day.
- No Boku payouts possible. With Boku one can not withdraw money.
FAQ Boku Casino
- How do I use Boku service?
Choose real money online casino that lists this service as a banking option. Specify the desired amount that yo want to deposit. After that you will receive an SMS, which you must answer to accept requested amount. After verification you can log into online casino account and can start playing with real cash.
- Is signup bonus available at Boku casino?
Yes, if you use Boku as a form of payment at the online casino, you can receive a welcome bonus from as some casino sites.
- How fast is Boku?
Once you deposited funds via Boku and confirmed SMS, full credit in the online casino is immediately available.
- Are there deposit limitations?
Yes, minimum required deposit: £10, maximum limit: £30 per day. This also helps you to keep your budget!
- Will Boku charge a fee for deposit?
No, as a user, you never have to pay an extra charge to make a deposit with Boku. Only the service provider offering Boku will transfer fees.
- Can use Bokuwith a prepaid card?
Yes. Even if you only ever top up mobile account instead of a having plan, you can use Boku without any problems – provided you have enough credit on your mobile phone!
- Can I withdraw my winnings with Boku?
No, you Boku is suitable only for depositing money.
- What if my currency is not supported?
If the selected casino does not accept your current currency, then it will be converted. Although there are usually no fees, this vary significantly from operator to operator. The exchange rate can also be to your detriment. That’s why we always recommend reading the fine print.
- Is Boku safer than other payment options?
By not passing any personal information except your own phone number, it’s safe to say that Boku is a very secure payment alternative and probably safer than most of the competition.